You may be saving for a certain lifestyle or to fulfil particular ambitions in the future, but how do you know when you have reached that point? Do you know exactly what your pension pot will be worth and are you confident you’re putting the right amount of money aside each month? What steps are you taking to ensure you’re not liable for a large tax bill?
We can help with all these questions, and others besides, with our full suite of financial planning products and tools.
Whether you have specific planning needs such as retirement, saving for school fees or whether you are simply looking to increase your personal wealth, we will be able to offer professional tailored pension and investment solutions.
Below are some of the wealth growth options we can advise you on:
- Pension portfolio construction and risk analysis
- Personal and Stakeholder Pensions
- Self-invested personal pensions (SIPP)
- Group pension schemes
- Small self-administered schemes
- Scheme Pensions
- Retirement planning and income solutions
- Portfolio construction and risk analysis
- Collective Investments (OEIC, Unit Trusts, ISAs and Investment Trusts)
- Investment bonds (Onshore & Offshore)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT) & Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Investing for income
- Business investments
There are numerous risks to your financial security. We will discuss your specific requirements with you and recommend solutions that are designed to protect your wealth as well as grow it.
Below are some of the wealth protection solutions we can advise you on:
- Inheritance Tax and Estate planning
- Business Protection (Key person, Partnership Protection, Loan Protection)
- Personal Protection (Life assurance, Critical Illness, Income Protection)
- Mortgage and Loan protection
- Long term care planning
Whilst we do not advise on mortgage solutions, private medical or general insurance here at Jones Sheridan, we do have business partners that we would be happy to recommend to you. For a first class service mention that you were recommended to them by Jones Sheridan.